Friday 2 March 2018

Would You Marry a Pirate Ghost?



Hello Friends,

Would you marry a pirate ghost?
For real?

This is a true life story of one woman’s romantic relationship with her soulmate, which led to marriage on the high seas. Well, more exactly, a wedding ceremony held in international waters off the coast of Ireland, so the marriage would be considered legal.

Amanda Teague is a Captain Jack Sparrow impersonator, and she believes her work brought her in contact with her soulmate who is deceased, and is a ghost. In 2014, she met a Haitian pirate called Jack. He was caught and executed for his pirating in the 1700's.

She was able to speak to ghost Jack, go on dates, watch TV with him, have company on car trips and argue. She was able to feel his presence in bed with her, etc. She decided to pursue a relationship with him. Love grew and she recently married him on a boat in international waters. A spiritual medium was used to communicate Jack’s ‘I do’.

Amanda would like people to know that spiritual relationships are possible, and they could be right for others, and many people are involved in such relationships.
To read more about Amanda unusual relationship and see her wedding photos go here  
Watch a short video about a British woman, Amethyst Realm, who says she has sex with ghosts.




The Pirate Ghost story makes me wonder about the ghostly presence that lingers around the front door of my house. So far, I have been tapped on the middle of my shoulder by an unseen presence at least two times that I can remember. One night, when I walked through the door, I felt the sensation of a hand brushing over my hip. I haven’t seen the ghost in anyway, just felt it’s touch.

I have sensed the spirit wants to get my attention for some reason, but is somehow barred from following me inside my house. A neighbor who also has ghosts on their property, once told me that our houses are located on an invisible pathway that leads to a place of water. 

The Australian continent has Aboriginal song-lines, and my house is situated on a water-line (for want of a better description). Spirits existing in a different dimension continue to follow a route to a now built over, drinking water hole in the ground. Before 1900, there were a number of pioneers in the district who died of thirst and diseases.

The ghost haunting my front door certainly gives me a fright whenever it touches me, which is especially at night time. After reading about Amanda Teague’s experience, I don’t know what to do about my veranda ghost…

Shiver me timbers,
have a lovely weekend,
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment