Friday 2 September 2022

I’ve Been Away

 


Hello Friends,


I’ve been away these last few weeks and busy at a small community theatre doing a show. The show story is set in the 1950’s and I’m acting two characters, singing and dancing. It’s my first time acting and some of the singing parts are solo. I’m still really nervous about the singing. There’s one more week to go before the show is finished.

Naturally, I’m a quiet writer type of person, an introvert. Theatre drags me out of my shell and helps build confidence. I also feel like my creativity gets recharged and inspired by the different way of telling a story on the stage.

I’m really looking forward to getting my time back for romance writing and blogging. In the background, Gumnut Press are continuing to work on the Holiday Kisses Romance Anthology book. I expect there will be more news coming from the publisher soon.

The year seems to be getting busier and busier. Is this happening for you too? 

 

Take care,
stay well,
♥ Ashlyn 

 

Photo Credit: Annie Spratt on Unsplash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment