Thursday 3 November 2022

Christmas Romance Anthology – Holiday Kisses #4

 


Hello Friends,

 

This week, I’m blogging earlier than usual because tomorrow I’m travelling from the country to the city of Perth, Western Australia. There’s a special reason for the trip. It’s nearly time for the book launch of Holiday Kisses.

 

Yay!

Woo-hoo!

 

This Sunday, I’ll be meeting the other authors of our Christmas romance anthology at the book launch. My red and white Christmassy dress and silver shoes are already packed in the suitcase. We are going to bring a plate of Christmas food to share. My daughter has found us a recipe for a savory Santa snack we can’t resist making.

 

After years of sitting in the chair and typing away on the keyboard, I can’t wait to go to a ‘romance book event’. The ladies in the room will be romance readers like me. We love the Romance book world. You gotta love it! Romance reading is such fun, pleasure, and love makes you feel good.

 

At the time of writing this blog, Holiday Kisses anthology was ranking as a #2 Hot New Release on Amazon. The authors are so happy with the reader’s interest. We are hoping to reach the top spot on Amazon but the results are fantastic anyway.

 

Next week, I plan to bring you news from the book launch.

 

Take care,
stay well,
 Ashlyn

  

Photo Credits: Nathan Anderson on Unsplash.com and Gumnut Press

No comments:

Post a Comment