Thursday 24 September 2015

Book - "On Edge" Excerpt by Kim Cong,



Kim Cong has provided an early preview of the heroine--Jet's fork in the road of life.
It seems there were some family secrets that Jet didn’t know about.
Now someone has to pay for them…with cold, hard cash…and lots of it.

Jet’s life is about to get edgy bad and good.

Here’s the Excerpt…

“You’re a drug dealer.” I said it bluntly, the words tumbled from my mouth in a rush. His lips smiled but his eyes remained cold. 
“I am in the business of demand and supply.” 
I stared back down at the papers in my hands, flicking through them. There was at least an inch of notes. 
“How much?” 
Simon Esso straightened. “Your father owed me just over two hundred and fifty thousand.” 
“Two… F***!” I was startled. “How did I not know about this?” 
Simon shrugged, turned then took another manila folder off his desk and handed it to me. I felt the fear grow. 
“This is your sisters’.” 
I caught his eye as my stomach clenched in protest. “Courtney?” 
Esso nodded. “Your father was smart. He only snorted, smoked or shot his own. Your sister? Not so much. She’s only been in the game for three years. Already her debt is three times this amount. She has friends with expensive tastes. And she’s got a three-a-day habit.” 
I slumped back in my seat, devastated. “She was doing this while I lived with her?” I whispered, not really expecting an answer. He didn’t offer one. 
“How much do you want?” 
“Including interest for the last ten years? We’re talking one million.” 


“On Edge” is available for pre-order at Amazon Kindle now and priced at $1.43US. Here’s the link; Amazon.Com   

Kim will also be selling “On Edge” through iTunes, Nook, Kobo, inktera and Scribd.

About Kim Cong




Kim Cong is a transplant to Australia’s only inland major city, Canberra. 

While most people curse it as the place of all things politics (and therefore evil), Kim loves the food, the weather, the mountains and even the roundabouts. She is a part-time aspiring writer, full-time worker bee and lover of all things romance. 

Kim lives with the hero of her own love story, their dachshund and their house full of books.




Connect with Kim


Best wishes for your book launch, Kim!
Cheers
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment