Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas is Coming

source: fotofolia
The year is rapidly drawing to a close and I feel disorganised for Christmas already.
Too many loose ends to tie up and work to do, before I can slip into some last minute festive planning.
Does this time of the year pass faster than the rest, a quickening of sorts?

I wrote a few little lines to shift my thoughts from chaos to calm and introduce my next blogging theme.


Christmas is coming,
it’s time to bring on the jolly cheer.

If you’re not feeling the merry vibes,
fake it…
until you feel it.

Better to spread joy to the people,
who share your life,
than not.

Christmas is coming,
remember,
there is only “one” of you in this world.

Special in your own way,
your smiles and laughs,
that touch the heart.

The spirit of Christmas is coming alive,
once more,
with warm greetings,
and the happy times you inspire.

Family and friends,
love is a gift,
the most precious of them all,
this Christmastime.


I hope you can join me as I start my posts about the Christmas season.

Come over to my G+ site for the mostest posts, 
Ashlyn's G+


Peace and happiness,
be upon you and yours this festive season,

Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment