Friday 28 April 2017

Second Blog Anniversary


Hello Friends,


Hooray, April marks my second year anniversary on social media! Wherever you live in the world, thanks for visiting my page.


source: www.authorspublish.com
My writing life has changed since my first blog birthday. Blogging has taught me discipline to write to a weekly deadline. I’ve also expanded the topics I’m writing about to include articles on history and mysterious things.

source: fotofolia.com
Based on the good readership of a history-mystery blog post, I ventured into non-fiction publishing and started a Goddess Mystery series of books. I wrote more about Napoleon’s Nightmare & The Great Pyramid  and added a chapter to the short book about two modern guys who were visited by paranormal feminine presences inside the Great Pyramid. In 2018, I plan to write another short book in the Goddess Mystery series.

source: fotofolia.com
Tango was another popular blog post which led me to start a G+ Collection on Tango Dance. Here’s the LINK to the tango pictures and music if you’re interested in taking a look. Tango is an intimate couple dance and I imagined a romance could also grow between a male and a female dancer. I was chatting on-line with some romance writer friends, we were inspired by Tango, one thing led to another, and all of us started writing Tango romance stories.

The characters that danced into my mind were a lively woman, Lucy, who lives in a country town, and a sophisticated tango dancer from the city called Nicolas. Nicolas leads Lucy in the tango while Lucy leads Nicolas into love. I plan to publish my Tango story before Christmas 2017, and I hope to have more news about my writing friend's tango books before the year is finished. 

source: fotofolia.com
My final writing news is about the Hen Party. During this last year, I succeeded in publishing two romance novellas about a riotous girl’s night out at a Hen Party . I plan to publish the third novella later in 2017. 

It’s a fun story to write after a hard day at the office. In the third edition, the party reaches a crisis point. Who’s to blame for that? Maybe, the rooster-on-the-loose, Jovanni? The rocky romance is on between Kyra and Jovanni if they survive the hijinks at the Hen Party.

I hope you can join me again.
Enjoy your weekend. 
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment