Tuesday 5 January 2021

2021 – Happy New Year

 


Hello Friends,

How are you going?

After the Google Plus shut down, I stopped blogging for a couple of years. I had several major life challenges to get through.

While I’ve been away, I can’t believe how much the world has changed. The virus pandemic, restrictions and social lock-down in Australia have never happened before. It was mind-blowing and isolating as the government acted to slow infection rates. 


Wherever you are in the world, I send my best wishes to get through these difficult times.
 

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going.

And I have trained myself to love it.

Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight.

And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to.

But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings.

You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”

― C. JoyBell C. from goodreads.com

 

Take care,
stay well,
Ashlyn

 

Photo Credits: Mary Oloumi on unsplash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment