Friday 19 June 2015

Relaunch - "The Beginnings of Hen Party" Video

Narrator Cat
During these last weeks, I’ve been watching Hollywood movies on the big screen and thinking my first little story video could do with some help. 

When I posted it back in May, I was disappointed I had to squint to read the writing in the scenes. 

Worse still, I felt creatively blocked about making any more video productions that fizzled instead of sizzled with fun.

So…there was nothing for it, I had to get over my techno snag…and try again. 

Buy bigger images and increase the size of the writing. I’ve had a laugh putting together the retro cartoon art and music. 

Here’s hoping I can win your smile!

My thanks to Jessica M. Vázquez for her creative video compilation of version 2.

Ah-ha! The bad-girls from the Hen Party are ready to relaunch the beginning of their story. Without further ado, here’s a look at the party action.

Enjoy!
Ashlyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment