Friday 4 March 2016

Another week of Armchair Travel


Hello and welcome to another week of feeding the digital wanderlust about our big world. 


During the next trip on Google + , I’ll be posting about a Roman shipwreck, the secrets of Machu Picchu, visiting Greece, the UK and finally back to Australia.


Before we leave the departure lounge, I thought I’d share a travel joke and a few quotes with you. Offer a little inspiration for the armchair journey.


♥ ♥




Just Joking

The logic and the science of the old lady, planetary traveler works for me, how about you?

On her annual visit to another planet, an old lady turns to the cabin steward and says.
"I hope this spaceship doesn't travel faster than sound.”
"Why?" replies the cabin steward.
"Because my friend and I want to talk, that's why."



♥ ♥

Travel Quotes


Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, "I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station."
by Lisa St. Aubin de Teran*



Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go.
by Truman Capote*

(I do like the idea of eating champagne or whisky or cherry chocolate liqueurs in a gondola…)




♥ ♥


source: huffingtonpost.ca


source: huffingtonpost.ca

And finally to put your apocalyptic mind to rest…

Don’t worry about the world ending today, it’s already tomorrow in Australia.
by Charles M. Schulz*

* Source: curatedquotes.com


Have a terrific week, 
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment