Friday 12 October 2018

Loving a Ghost



Hello Friends,

Last week I featured a short story from 1845, “All Hallow’s Eve Party”. It was about a welsh woman who married a ghost and lived with him for nearly sixty years. It’s interesting that in 2018, women are still talking about having relationships with ghostly lovers. 

How do they go about being touched by a ghost?

There's a place at the front of my house where an invisible ghost has touched me on the top of the shoulder a few times, and also on the side of the waist. My reaction was frightened, not curious. 

Who dunnit? 
Don’t do that!
I don’t like it. 

I never even sense when this handsy spirit is about until after I’m touched. I think this particular guy is just saying hello, and trying to get my attention. My fear makes communication with him/her impossible for now.

Another hard to explain experience is what happens during our dreams, especially when a mysterious visitor comes to our bedside. Have you ever woken up in the morning with a sense that you had sex with someone during your sleep, and I don’t mean with a real person? 

How could that be possible? 
Well, I guess, some people don’t believe it’s possible. 

But if you’ve experienced lucid sexy dreams and orgasms, you know, there are other dimensions to sex, namely sex as a form of energy exchange. Interested sex/love partners appearing in non-physical form might include resident ghosts, visiting soul mates, old flames, the one that got away, past life persons, and aliens. After reading this paragraph, I’ll understand if you think I’m crazy or making this stuff up.



Sian Jameson from London meet a 19th century ghost when she rented a 16th century cottage. She woke up one morning to find a dark-haired, good-looking man in bed with her. She thought she was still dreaming, but she woke up in a hurry when the spirit touched her body. The sex that followed was amazing, she says. Read more about Sian’s story here, Meet the women who claim they have sex with spirits

Amethyst Realm from Nottingham is a lady who claims to have had 20 encounters with ghostly lovers. She met her latest partner while bushwalking in Australia. She describes the spirit as very ancient, very wise, very kind. Amethyst is not 100% sure of the gender of her companion. She says ghost sex is deeper, more passionate and, oddly, seems more natural. She would like to have a kind of spiritual marriage with them. Read more about Amethyst’s story here, UK medium falls in love with Aussie ghost after meeting him on a bushwalk.

The two women found love with their spirit partners.
I thought ghosts were connected to the land, property and buildings. I didn’t know they could travel from Australia to the UK. It’s a mystery of the supernatural kind.

Anyway, I'm making a video of 3 ghost jokes that I hope to post for Halloween.

Have a happy weekend,
Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment