Friday 18 December 2015

Farewell to 2015 on the Blogger



I remember my joy when I discovered six people had read one of my earliest blogger posts in 2015. Each week after that, my gratitude grew for the people around the world who took the time to read my scribblings. You touched my social media world and maybe my words drifted into yours for a fleeting moment.

Gratitude is an attitude of appreciation.
Thank you for reading my blog posts during 2015.
I’ll be returning in the new year on Friday 15 January 2016.

Before I put down my writing pen for 2015,
I would like to leave you with an Irish Christmas Blessing.


“May you be blessed,

With the spirit of the season,
which is peace,

The gladness of the season,
which is hope,

And the heart of the season,
which is love.”

Readers, ever thanks, 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Ashlyn

Images in this post were purchased from fotofolia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment